Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hiroshima no hi

Today is "Hiroshima no hi.(The day of Hiroshima)"
It has been 63 years since the atomic bomb was dropped in Hiroshima.
Ah, time is getting on...

I myself was born in Hiroshima, so my grandma is now living there.
And when I was a little, I used to listern her sad story and her experiences.
It was so terrible. My great-uncles were killd by the A-bomb, I heard.
What is peace? What is war?
No one don't know the answer.

By the way, do you know this comic?



"Yunagi no Machi Sakura no Kuni "(Written by Fumiyo Khono)

This comic became a movie in last year.
Actually, I haven't seen this movie yet, but I'd read this comic again and again.


Please watch this---


This story is really realy good.
The poeple who are young must read this comic.
We have to know the truth of this war, the terror of A-bomb.

No comments: