Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good by YUKA



Miki *Yuka* Iyo and Me

July 25th 2008


We gave a send-off party for Yuka at Enoshima!

Yuka, my best friend, is going to study abroad in Amerika for 1 year.
This send-off party was secret for her, so Yuka was really surprised *;-)


The party held at Lon Cafe which stands at the top of the Enoshima.
In this cafe, french toast is the most famouse menu. It's sooooooooooo delicious!!!!!
If you have a chance to go, please please try!


Yuka and I met a TOEFL corese at Ferris University and we always talked each other about our dream "Studying abroad". But...I did not study so much, so I couldn't get a chance to study abroad. Only Yuka could go abroad...It's really regrettable! So, I decied to study English hard above now!!

SUNX Yuka, I'll stick to my decision!!



We are about to enter the Enoshima Island.




This is french toast.(@Lon Cafe)
Ooooh...It's soooo delicious!!!! French toast melts in my mouth♪



Lon Cafe overlooks the Enoshima harbor.
It's really beautiful!

No comments: